• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Some wow-model replicas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got a pm asking me about some models i did for wc3:wow a while back; Thus i'm putting them in the pastebin for a month for anyone who wants them. I could also finish my tauren mailbox on request.

-Link Removed-

Note that they are NOT wow exports, they are all made by me. For more info, just check out the link.

Last edited by a moderator:
nothing too big, but looks okay!
why dont you upload it officially then?

I thought it was no big deal, they are pretty simple, and the unwrapping of the feral blade's blade is really nothing i'm proud of.

But thanks, perhaps the dwarven hatchet will se new light in the models section someday. :)

The texture is not a rip. As i said, it is cnp from a screenshot picture from wow. Also, that is the mailbox only, the others are freehand (based on wc3 textures).
It's not worse than the guy whith the ps3/gamecube models who uses images for the game cover textures. I haven't ripped anything, it's just a silly low-res picture.

Though, if you still feel i should still remove it, no problem. Just write me again.

The texture is not a rip. As i said, it is cnp from a screenshot picture from wow. Also, that is the mailbox only, the others are freehand (based on wc3 textures).
It's not worse than the guy whith the ps3/gamecube models who uses images for the game cover textures. I haven't ripped anything, it's just a silly low-res picture.

Though, if you still feel i should still remove it, no problem. Just write me again.

Ignore him, I'm the one who moderates this forum, not him. As far as I see it, everything looks kinda in order.

Only the WoW extracted texture, but well, perhaps you could use in-game textures instead and get rid of it.

However, you should send the models to the data base, we don't allow users to promote their models here, so on I'm removing the link. Please, use the model resource section for publishing models.

Status
Not open for further replies.