• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Some fancy crazy yet do-able tbh maps discussion let'ssss go! Rock n' roll! Rolling! Rolling!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winimasker

W

Winimasker

Are there Aiur Wars, StarCraft Legacies, Diablo Legacies, Overwatch Legacies, 100 players Azeroth Battles (as if Blizzard makes changes again, change the name since Azeroth Wars is Lordsebas's) aside from WarCraft Legacies, the Azeroth Wars - Legacy Reborn's then-sequel compared to the Azeroth Wars Reforged's next sequel? (they are the same anyway)

I know some custom RTS maps like Lordaeron: The Aftermath, Lordaeron: The Foremath, Kalimdor: The Aftermath, War in the Plaguelands 24P, Roberts Rebellion, Dark Ages of WarCraft apart from my most fav. map as RC601, it is the best. (Zombie Survival Co-Op)

Winimasker

W

Winimasker

Why not, but anyway I'm not doing it, or rather them. Interesting to see Aiur Wars though due to multiple planets involved around StarCraft timelines. The spotlight of such specific map would be the betrayal of Kerrigan at the time, much like when Arthas vs. Illidan, so it is Kerrigan vs. Fenix and the other terran hero whose name I forgot, and then the paths/faction name of Kerrigan forces, Fenix forces and terran forces change to something. StarCraft Legacies seemingly being more competitive in terms of both map editing and also gameplay curiosity, but anyway enough of “necessary hypes” but I can see if/when Lordsebas is willing to do it, then times has come, but it doesn't happen.

Off-topic: Hyped to Stormgate btw

Status
Not open for further replies.