• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Solonavi Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I'll be posting some WIP images here for my current new race project. They are called Solonavi, use dark magic and are some what of a crystal elemental.

Pictures by order updated:
1. Solonavi Hero Alter -done
2. Solonavi Soul Shredder - done
3. Solonavi Drone - WIP
4. Solonavi Avenger - WIP
5. Solonavi Creator - WIP
6. Solonavi Siren - WIP

Attachments

• Alter_Fin.jpg
    Alter_Fin.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 223
  • SS_Fin.jpg
    SS_Fin.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 237
Last edited:
Level 13
i dont know... have the statues standing on big pedestals and maybe ad some crystals in the statues arm's to symbolize the Solovani's domininance over there creations. another nice feature would be some stairs heading down to the ground. Other than that really good.

Level 4
Town Hall T1 - T3

This is the Town Hall with upgrades 1-3 (in picture order).

Attachments

• Hall_Fin_1.jpg
    Hall_Fin_1.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 162
  • Hall_Fin_2.jpg
    Hall_Fin_2.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 171
  • Hall_Fin_3.jpg
    Hall_Fin_3.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 182
Level 12
Wireframe shots and polygon countsm would really help in judging the quality of these models.

Props to you though for scratch modelling.

What i can comment on without the wireshots is the wings, they look way too detailed. The ornaments that are on them are really unnescesary details, such things are better off done with a texture. I also dont see a reason for them to be fully build in 3d-geometry, it would be easyer and handyer to make them out of planes and alpha the wings out, you would end up with more detail.

Level 13
The town hall needs some pizaz, add some low level walls with some arcane-ish towers on each corner. Then were talking (T1 would have no walls T2 has low walls, simple towers T3 high walls complex tower)

Status
Not open for further replies.