• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Snail

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
The model I did for the 18th model competition. The abbreviation I came up with is based on a concept from Torchlight. Although it only has 5 legs, I call it the Octosnail :)

Enjoy
T.

Keywords:
Octosnail
Contents

Snail (Model)

Snail (Model)

Reviews
15:56, 16th Jan 2011 anarchianbedlam: I like it the model, but it needs a proper screenshot. ratings and comments after contest

M

15:56, 16th Jan 2011
anarchianbedlam: I like it the model, but it needs a proper screenshot. ratings and comments after contest

Level 23
Seems like there's a bug with the site's model viewer, or something.
There are two models in the archive, the actual model of the unit and the portrait, but the model viewer only displays the portrait. Clicking on the second "Snail" button doesn't do anything.

Last edited: