• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Darky, did a memory leak happan or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
yah, i just optimized fire fox for broadband to make it go faster, then i came here and i thot i made it worse..

Level 12
It is becoming incredibly slow, I actually thing the server goes to sleep for half an hour and then starts working again and this is happening periodically, it also happens with wc3c at the same time, But doesn't happen with any other site

Level 2
So, I'm not the only one with this problem, it often comes up with "The page cannot be displayed" errors(the first time I tried posting this it gave me one of these errors), and will declare that it is done loading a page when there is nothing displayed. Also, it often takes about 70 secs to load a page, it has taken 122 secs to load before.

Status
Not open for further replies.