• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

|Animating Request|SnAiL! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 49
Hi! i need an animator\someone who knows to add bones and animate SnAiL!help plz, and i need it to be done fast(lees than a day if u can):

He doesent have bones so first create some please, use the bones placement so it can do things from the list below:

Stand(He Does nothing of interest, but, please, don't make this animation make it look like doodad-i mean, he should breath at least in this animation)
Stand - 2(his "eye-sticks" go inside him, and return back to their place.)
Walk(he moves his body-woo hoo...)
death(he dies- :cry: )
decay flesh(his body going into the ground, but not the shell)
decay bones(only shell left :cry: )

Attachments

• SnAiL!.mdx
    5.8 KB · Views: 67
  • SnAiL!.mdl
    14.8 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Level 9
so i animated your snail. it is not like you specified in your post but that is because there was no rigging and i have no means of creating it. i did however fix your wrap so that his whole body is covered in green and not just his intena (his shell is the same) but as i said it is animated and moves like a critter (even without rigging).

P.S. i used WarForger.

Attachments

• SnAiL!.zip
    125.6 KB · Views: 42
  • Snail Army.jpg
    Snail Army.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 68
Status
Not open for further replies.