• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Skull Kid (Zelda)

This bundle is marked as lacking. It fails to meet the standard requirements and may only have minor use.
Once again, big thanks to @Flute for making the texture for the mask!

Happy Easter!

I've been wanting to make this one for a while. This is Skull Kid from The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.

This model is good animation practice for humanoid models, so it was a learning experience when making this.

Skull Kid is one of the main antagonists of the N64 game The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, and since I already had the mask done I decided to go ahead and do this one.

Mesh is made in Milkshape 3d, and the animations in Mdlvis

If anyone wants to make icons for this model, it'd be really appreciated!

Thanks to @Mister_Haudrauf, @Alethos (For rewrapping the texture), @Kyrbi0, and @Cuore for helping me out with this model

Make sure to give me credit if you use this model :D

Please don't distribute this anywhere without my permission

Changelog:
1.0 Uploaded
2.0 Updated some animations.
Contents

Skull Kid (Zelda) (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
There are multiple geoset animations that are referencing the same geoset. This is known to cause bug. Please fix that.
Level 7
You know, i have the two N64 Zelda games, Majora's Mask 2000 and Ocarina of Time 1998.

Zelda was used to be one of my favorite fantasy franchises from Nintendo, and i presumably don't to play them anymore due not reading them, along with puzzles (making the game very hard and hard like XCOM games, well i'm good at 90s XCOM games because XCOM games are my favorites).

But i've changed my mind on Zelda this year, i'll be playing them if i like to (If i can upload photos of my Pikachu N64 and 64 games i have in the apartment i loved to live in my country, such as Mario/Yoshi games, Donkey Kong games, Starfox 64 and others excluding ones i don't want to play if i want to change my mind on them).

Obviously i remember a Zelda fan on YouTube named TeamUDF (aka. Brian as i sometimes call him) plays Zelda games on console and emulators, Such as ALttP on the SNES emulators (probably bad ones i think), Zelda Parallel Worlds, Zelda Classic and other Zelda titles on consoles, handhelds and emulators.

I've missed the N64 Zelda since the end of the late 1990s where there's no Zelda 64 game with the styles of Mario 64 or Starfox 64, so as the 2000 Skull Kid with the Mask. -n-

Level 7
Fantastic job with this model. Very smooth and in-character animations. It's nice to see somebody who still does models for characters from other games on Hive Workshop. The rest of us are over on Chaos Realm.