• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Large LoZ request!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Ok now, we all know a few ppl woudl like to make themsleves zelda maps, but so far none have been TRULY successful with any map, one of which iv made which was realy bad. But anyway i woudl liek to list the requests made in the past so i can bring them together, (a few of my own too)
Okay here goes:
Ganondorf
Sheik
Goron
Zora
Skull kid (without majoras mask)
Majoras mask (attachment)
Grapling hook (or claw shot)
Zelda Bombs
A few zelda bosses too.

Ok, im not asking u to do all of these, its just a request so if ur feeling up to it then please go ahead! it woudl be good as you could post them in the models sections too.

Thx for your time

Level 9
? didnt say it was for a specific map, but i might aswell get started on one, a dungeon perhaps? with alot of dfferent bosses and areas.
It's unlikely that someone will fill a big modeling request. It's even less likely that one will fill a request that isn't even for a specific map.

Also post pictures of the characters. Not everyone knows which goron or zora you want created.

Level 6
Ok then, these are just a few, but no1 actualy has to make them all, just a few woudl be good but more would help not only me. So thx for your time and ill start to get preveiw shots of the map.

Attachments

• Goron.jpg
    Goron.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 127
  • Ganondorf.png
    Ganondorf.png
    477.7 KB · Views: 166
  • zora.png
    zora.png
    227.1 KB · Views: 125
  • Skull_Kid_in_Brawl_by_EliteAgent.jpg
    Skull_Kid_in_Brawl_by_EliteAgent.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 164
  • Zant.png
    Zant.png
    148.1 KB · Views: 126
Level 14
I got to say, that I'd love to see a Majoras mask model (Or Skull kid model) and a Zant model since I love both of them... but I still think you shouldn't request stuff if you're not even sure if you're going to make the map

Level 6
Ok then, im liking this so much, i WILL make a map out of it. I used to have an idea for a multiplayer dungeon map, so im gunna go forward with it, heres some pics of wat a few parts of the map may look like (probably better wen i do it)

Attachments

• bLIZZETTA.jpg
    bLIZZETTA.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 79
  • gyorg.jpg
    gyorg.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 82
  • Lon Lon Ranch.jpg
    Lon Lon Ranch.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 62
Status
Not open for further replies.