• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fierce Deity Link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
It's Nightmare here, and I just wanted to make a request for Fierce Deity Link.

I'm not going to lie and say it's for some fancy map that will beat DotA in popularity ob B.Net, in all honesty, it's not for any map that's being made, I just thought it might be a nice addition to the database.

I realize that making simple models can take about 10 hours, and that's if you're good at it, when you're just learning it's probably just an excercise in frustration, so to the modelers that are reading this, you are not obligated, your choice completley.

Because there is no map that is being made that needs this, I know I'm going to get yelled at by modelers who will probably say "OMG!!! YOU KNOW NOTHING OF MODELING!!! GTFO FR00B!!!". I say; Go ahead, rebuke me, neg rep me, do what you will.

That's all I have to say, adios, goodbye, sayonara, whatever,

Nightmare.

Oh, my mistake.

Fierce Deity Link is from the Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

http://students.thiel.edu/acosentino/images/_Oni link.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

A blademaster skin with a skinned bloodmage head geomerge might work.

Level 19
The sword could be an frostmourne model that is edited or something.
But I dunno, like I said I am possible to skin but not really to work with models, since geomerge works with it I'm not sure how to skin it.
I guess it is possibly very easy to geomerge, but doesn't that takes 2 fully skins of both blademaster and bloodmage ? (since I don't know much about this)
~-Fl4meS

Level 3
I can make the sword, but for the rest I'm not sure.

EDIT: Now that I look at the skin it won't look good if it's the blade master model, but a reskin of Arthas and FrostMourne is a different story. Or I could just clear the blade's sword and you can attach the sword model I'm going to provide.
EDIT2: The flag has to be removed from a modeler, because it has team glow and if you alpha it out there is a red square floating above the blademaster (if you change the team color to black with a trigger I think it will override it because I think "black" removes team glow).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.