• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Zelda Ocarina of time models.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Intro: Hello, i am rodead and i got y own warcraft community and i am making a campaing for it. it is a zelda ocarina of time campaing.

Project:well as i said i am making a zelda ocarina of time project and i need some good models for it. such as gorons and zora's and many more to give it a good look the map itself isn't not much done yet but i think much people like to see more zelda models.

Request:

* Name: Zora
* Type: this cretures are good swimmers they are very fast in the water. there body is like a fish.

* Name:Goron
* Type: they are rocky people from the mountain they eat bombs and are good rollers. they can roll around but also can walk.
* Details: look at the arm for the sign.

* Name:Ganondorf
* Type: This is the evil guy in zelda. he tries to default the goddess and also the triforce to control the world but he is also one of the triforce.
* Details: look at the hand there there are triforce signs.

Zora.jpg

zora_1.jpg

this are zora's the second one is from the game i just want it to look like one of them.

imgres

200px-OOT_goron.jpg

goron_7.jpg

this are goron's the first one is from the game and in the second one you can see the back a little.

150px-Ganondorf.jpg

can't find more images of it.

-------------------------------------------------------

if you are intrested in making these i would be pleased also if you want to make them you may upload them on this community so more ppl get profit from it.

Last edited:
Level 3
well is there anyone who is intrested? i think much people like to see such models. (the zelda fans ^^)

well i can make buildings and easy stuff since i just started with modelling here is an example of what i made but i don´t know how to animate it and make a good tecture for it.

http://www.roelantcornelissen.nl/rodead_forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=30
(scroll down then you see a picture of it.) if you need some more things from the model say it.
if anyone can do this for me? i would be pleased.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.