• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Some requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Here are a few model requests i need for a zelda campaign im making.
Make sure the model is loooks, and has appropriate animations to go with it. Well. here goes...:

A Ganondorf model, an unarmed link and young link,a zelda, a young zelda one too, a model of links horse(Epona), and a model of link on his horse Epona.

thats all i need.

Level 3
the link model by N0001 has kinda wierd fighting animations(and its armed),though i know were to get a better link model(armed too).second,the zelda model has no fighting or spell animations.Ill use the young link model though.But I wish it was unarmed.

Level 3
Actuallly....I cant edit the model nor make my own.
Well, heres the problem. 1. I downloaded war3model editor and it isnt opening up. probably cause i got my Reign of Chaos CD key from the internet and my Frozen Throne cd key is from my cousins War3 case.....which means they dont match or something...but i dont know why its not working.

Level 3
yeah
it says this:"Make sure that Warcraft 3 is installed and that registry key "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Blizzard Entertainment\WarcraftIII\Install path" exists!"
and downloaded maps wont open.
Should I reinstall my Warcraft3:Reigh of Chaos and my Warcraft3:Frozen Throne?

Last edited:
Level 3
OMG i cant believe it my War3 model editor actually works now!!!!!!(># #)> <(# #<)!!!! dont know how to use it tooo well though.could someone give me a link of a decent tutorial on how to use it?

Status
Not open for further replies.