• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Action hero model wanted for zelda game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Good job on the places, Hey if anyone is interested in making a full action Hero Model For a Zelda Game i am making that would be great. Currently i am only using a young Link model because the rest basically suck, there is an Old Link model that walks like he has a stick up his ass, but doesn't look bad when just standing in place, but its to gay to use. And a Zelda model i found that does nothing. only walks. no attack or spell animation, nothing. So i cant use those. If anyone is skillful enough to make maybe a goron, Zelda, Old Link, ganondorf, or princess Ruto model that would be great, i would give credit to you in the Map of course.

Level 2
yeah i searched the zelda skins and there is a old link but its not good, maybe if someone could take it and make it actually good? lol he has a sword in his back holder and in his hand also.. makes no sense also the Zelda skin does nothing. but thanks for your concern. If you are skillful enough to make a model i would greatly appropriate it :) you make some pretty good weapon attachments.

Status
Not open for further replies.