• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

SKIN - Sopho's ULTIMATE Skinning Workshop X2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
What i need:
-Dwarf
*good skin for it no weapon
-Night elf
*Yes i have a weaponless demon hunter but thats for another char i need a nother night elf like well il give u the chosing is that ok

Welll can u alfa out the weapons

P.S. thx for the help and if u can give me this Skin i swer that i will give u credit

Level 6
Soooo... Sopho, not to pressure you or anything, I'm just checking up on the progress of the rest of my alphas. Any more problems which I'll need to find substitutes for?

BTW, I'm 14, freshie in high school >.<

Level 5
ice mage

hey sopho can you do that skin transfer you were talking about? if so can you transfer the ice mage(capeless) but with blond hair so he looks more normal.

Level 3
hi im in need of a model/skin that looks like tyrion from warhammer, if u dont know what that looks like then its pretty much a guy with a rune sword (no shield, doesnt matter if u cant put runes on the sword) with lots of gold/silver armor (about 75% gold) and his helmut has a dragons head on it (which is red) he is mounted on a white horse with blue...material? hanging from the horse on the horses body area (not his neck) ( and the small part where tyrion mounts the horse also does not have any material)

though if you cant do that, or u think this next one is ezier to do and would prefer that then..

i also would like a footman/knight holding a banner, no equiptment at all (no sword/shield/lance) just a banner with a picture of a weapon of any sort or an icon that matches the time of medieval ages with a background that is half red and half blue going vertically..so it looks like this
_____
|___|
|___|
\___/
_\_/
_\/
ofcourse it would look straighter :/ and without the underscores, exept for the one along the top which is a wooden pole, there should be a wooden pole along the top and down the back where the footman/knight will hold it, then the icon/weapon goes in the middle of the banner the background being a vertical line down the middle with 1 half red and the other half blue

any help at all would be greatly appriciated

Those are more of models Saphery, o well its sopho's workshop

Seriously sorry for posting 3 skins, but feel free to do them whenever u want, i prefer you put others that need them more in front of me.

I need three marine requests
One he has flames on his shoulder pads and is wearing a gas mask thing
(firebat skin)

Another marine that has lighting on his shoulder pads and his gun needs to have a bluish oval pattern...
()()()()()
should look like that but blue and teal repeated pattern (and not so much of a gap)
(Shock Trooper Skin)

A darkish marine that is suppose to look like the infested terran, really this one is hard to describe, just put big organic looking tentacles surrounding his body adn all over his face.

Once again sorry for posting 3 requests.
Thanks majorly,

General Deathbringer
Paladin General of the Ebony Knights

Level 21
Hey its the weekend.

Now I can finally work...
But geez, please read the rules everyone :shock:

Skater
======

Not yet, I'll start them in the min.

Night Styrke
============

I sent part 2. If you didnt get the rest then it must mean those models' weapons couldn't be removed. All should be complete :D

Deathbringer
============

1 skin a day. I'll do your first request One he has flames on his shoulder pads and is wearing a gas mask thing (firebat skin)

I still need to get things organised, so If I havent mentioned your name, I'll come back to you.

Level 3
umm u replied about doing the guy after my posts model and not to mine, does this mean u havnt accepted to do my one? or have you

srry if i sound like a moaning *****

Level 6
Uhhh... I'm not sure what you mean by "all should be complete". True, I did get part 2, but quite a while ago, and part 1 and 2 together only make 10 skins. Did you forget some? I believe I requested closer to 17 or so alphas...

Level 21
w00t progress.

Duckadilehunter
===============

skin request sent to your email!

Night Stryke
=============

Last skin alpha request sent to your email.

You should have a total of 11 of your skin alpha requests from Part 1 to part 2 to now. :D

Some couldn't be alpha'd out, and some couldnt't be properly alpha'd out. Sorry :wink:

Overlord
==========

Updated skin request sent to your email!

Somebody Else
==============

One candy cane comming right up.

Darkcurse
=========

What is the link for the Ice Mage skin?

Skater
======

I putted all the stuff you asked for in a .RAR archive, I think it exceeds the attachment send limit, how can I send you it?

I should have everything organised by tomorrow. Sorry again if I still didn't answer you, its because I need to fufill situations in the past...

Level 6
Scratch anything I said about not getting 11, that last one got sent to the junk folder, don't know why...

Still, you couldn't do SIX of them, oh crap that sucks so bad. It's a pain in the ass to find substitutes... well, I'll get to thinking, because I need all of these things, I requested no more than I needed...

Level 10
Sopho said:
Skater
======

I putted all the stuff you asked for in a .RAR archive, I think it exceeds the attachment send limit, how can I send you it?

I should have everything organised by tomorrow. Sorry again if I still didn't answer you, its because I need to fufill situations in the past...

does that mean you cant e-mail it to me? If its to big, can you send it bit by bit?

Level 21
Skater
======

Yeah I got an plan. I'll send you it part by part like what I did to Night Styrke.

Cba
===

I haven't forgotten about you, I have been working on your request.

Night Stryke
============

I'm very sorry but it wasn't my fault... :/
Maybe I missed out a few. Can you post your total alpha requests?

I'm still waiting for replies from those which I said about last post, then I'll proceed :D

Level 2
I wonder....

Hello...

I'm makin a Zombie/Undead/escape map. I was wondering if it might be possible to skin a zombie tauren? I'm thinking basically and zombie wrap tauren with a gaint skull on the totem. Maybe with rotting flesh hanging from it. That wouldn't be under horror/scary content skins would it?

Sorry for any bad spelling. :(

Level 3
Hey sopho awhile back i requested a marine with the rifle alpha'd out. I'm pretty sure I read a post saying you finished it and needed my email, I think i pm'd you my email? If not just replay and i'll send my email to you again.

Status
Not open for further replies.