• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

SKIN - Need a Skin ask me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
can you make this skin so it works for the normal marine model...the model for marine flamer and the one marine sniper model in the model section heres a image
starshiptroopersrico1a.jpg

and can you edit a unit so he looks kinda like this image i na sec (sorry for all the requests its just you did the one i asked and u made it soooo cool so i decided u might help me heres a image
bug_hopper.jpg

Can you do models also???

EDIT for the green one you can use any unit not just the crypt lord because ive noticed that it sucks with that skin

Level 1
i need a legolas skin

i need a male archer 4 a rpg i making if u dont know how he looks like he has a bow an has plated armor on his his whole bodd shouldersy anexept his head an his arms and has blonde hair like arthas

Level 2
Need lizard man skin

I need a lizard like man (if you have ever played morrowind i need an argonian) skin to attach to a guy with no weapons so i can use him in my RPG and be able to attach weapons to him. :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.