• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

SKIN - Sopho's ULTIMATE Skinning Workshop X2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I used a semi-blank map for it without any imports yet.. how about deleting the other arthas or is that even possible?
EDIT: Other Arthas as in the real one units\human\ArthaswithSword\Arthaswithsword.mdl

Level 21
John
====

Well the imuyasha skin I did was from a Arthas skin. If you any other kinds of skins which use the existing arthas as a base skin, delete it in Import manager. That way it'll work.

Unless you already have another skin using Arthas and you still want imuyasha, I can do a SKIN TRANSFER for you.

Level 2
As i said before (or i think i did) this is the only import i got, so you can did this skin transfer that would be great.

Level 2
Hold it i think its working
EDIT: Ugh, now there is the option "Import" below "Preset" and it has Arthas.mdl
so i used that restarted but it still doesnt show up (looks like a big purple dice thing when they dont work)
i changed Arthas.blp in Import Manager to Arthas.mdl because when making spells i saw Arthas.blp as an icon but not skin so i changed it and now it has it as option but still doesnt work :(

Level 2
Still not working :evil: lemme do a few things here.
ugh so keep the models war3imported thing and change imuyasha1.blp to Textures\Imuyasha1.blp?
confused!!

Level 2
OK this is getting annoying..
back to the first try
import manager it has
Arthas.blp ...... Image/Texture ...... 77 ..... Arthas.blp
correct?

Level 2
Heh i dont know what i did wrong before but i changed something and it worked but i changed it before too so.. anyways it works thanks althought it looks kinda wierd with him having a white book, its still really good! thanks

Level 2
Level 7
sopho i have a request

can you make the unsc marien from halo for the normal marine unit and give it like a black skined person (no im not trying to be rascist)a white skinned person and another white skinned person (all guys) with a different face please i really need it for me arkswords and 4 other peoples projects we have several different versions of the marine (no gun stuff like that kinda stuff) so sopho please do it we really need it thanks

~Vegito

Level 21
w00 skin requests flooding

Saga
====

Skin sent via messenger ^^
Will do Wizard tomorrow, 1 skin a day.

DragonSamurai
=============

Skin failed. Wings didnt remove properly. Really sorry but that chinese dragon just doesnt suit...

Vegito
=======

Sorta confused on info, can ya make it abit more clear, thanks.

Level 7
Sopho said:
Vegito
=======

Sorta confused on info, can ya make it abit more clear, thanks.

ok
so you know the marines in halo the unsc human ones can you make the skins but they all asame except one is a black guy and other 2 are white guys with different faces (not meant to be rascist) so can you???

Level 7
very cool sopho i like it better then i thought it was going to be very cool any ways i have a job for but i need you to wait until this after noon so i can think it up i want you to do something.......juicey lol any way there is a few things you can do so ill see you this after noon maybe 4:00 Mountain US time k see then and thnx sopho

Level 2
If you arent busy right now i posted a page ago on Sesshomaru skin, if u want to look at that, it would be great :wink:

Level 3
Spell Model

I need the Starfall effect model but without the Moon and the runes in a mdx file. also i you could change the color of the effect to Blue it would be great.
Thank you in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.