• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

SKIN - Sopho's ULTIMATE Skinning Workshop X2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi, Sopho I have a request for an Everquest Skin, actually I have multiple, but I know I can only request one today so first I need a dark green skinned Orc Grunt with red eyes and a golden scalemail on, also with a golden belt with a emblem, and golden bracers on each wrist(just replace the black ones) heres a link to a picture of pretty much how I would like it done.http://eqbeastiary.allakhazam.com/search.shtml?id=3728

Level 3
Of course :) np. Oh and by the way if you could alpha out the horns and axe and make him just bald like in the screenshot that would be cool. 8)

Level 3
Sopho i'd like to request a marine with the weapon alpha'd out and also the filename/path somethin other than marine beacuse i am using several marine based skins.

Level 3
Paths correct

For the new starfall effect are the paths like this

w3imported..blabla/starfallcaster.mdx
Textures/Blueglow.blp
Textures/for all the BLP's???

Level 2
Hey, Sopho! Your model of Spider-Man does not work on my computer. After import of your model there is a mistake and throws out from game or from we. :( Why?

Level 3
Hey, Sopho nah I'll keep the tusk, but how exactly do you import a skin cause the skin isn't workin. Im probably just doin somthing wrong. btw do you think you could make his scalemail more golden? Cause right now it looks like a dark ringmail. Also if you could center the belt a bit more that'd be great. Other than that the skin looks good. :)

Level 7
Level 21
Erghhhhhhhhh I GOT SCHOOL!!!
Nooooooo0000ooo0000000000[][][]

Ovelord
=========

Ok, I'll make it more golden. I think its not working for you because of a incorrect path.

Cba
===

Will work on it.

Blademaster
============

Will work on it.

DuckadileHunter
===============

I can't post it on the site. It'll get deleted. As always, its not because of the effort placed into it.

May I have your email so I can send it to you?

Level 5
I have a request for you Sopho. I will be very glad if you could make a Marine Weaponless and Armorless. Just Normal Clothes. Please

Status
Not open for further replies.