• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

SKIN - Sopho's ULTIMATE Skinning Workshop X2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Why cant you put it back on? and tell the other moronic moderator to not delete it.. thats a idea..

And no im not calling you a moronic moderator.. hes the only moronic skin moderator...

Level 4
well sopho... I told ya bout my black phoenix right.... I hope u can make some fiery stuff outa him... and plz try not to upload it here... very personal.. send it by mail if u plz... 10x

Level 10
Sopho said:
skaterjcp said:
im making a big castle map and i need red carpet, can u do?
Just red carpet with gold on the edges plz. oh, and can u not use the trimmed grass, i need that

I don't know want base skin should I do from a carpet...

hmmmm, is there any terrain that is like trimmed grass, the way its put, on the top of other terrain?

Level 21
Boom_Heffer said:
Why cant you put it back on? and tell the other moronic moderator to not delete it.. thats a idea..

And no im not calling you a moronic moderator.. hes the only moronic skin moderator...

The skin moderator must've removed it because it wasn't good enough (it was if I were you)
So, I've improved it and I'm going to upload it, ok?

Level 21
Well you asked for a red carpet but I don't know any base skins I can use to skin it so it looks like a Red Carpet

So, you suggested me to skin terrain art so it looks like red carpet (I sort of like that idea)

But skinning terrain art may crash the game and it may result you unable to open the map which needs the red carpet...
So, I'm asking do you still want the red carpet done?

Level 21
I've had this experience before you know - I was working on my secret project and imported custom terrain, it crashed my WE and obviously that " sorry this worldedit.exe has to close, we are sorry blah blah "
I tried removing the .blp from the map but it still crashed my map when I tried opening it later...
Don't know what to do

Level 2
Dude you didn't even reply to me.

I am going to keep asking for this skin until you tell me if you are going to do it or not. I really need this skin for my LOTR mod. I need a gollum skin off of the Ghould model. That's it.

Level 6
Re: Dude you didn't even reply to me.

stirfry90 said:
I am going to keep asking for this skin until you tell me if you are going to do it or not. I really need this skin for my LOTR mod. I need a gollum skin off of the Ghould model. That's it.
I dont think LOTR showed in Europe.. so i dont think he knows what gollum is..

Level 21
Re: Dude you didn't even reply to me.

Boom_Heffer said:
stirfry90 said:
I dont think LOTR showed in Europe.. so i dont think he knows what gollum is..

LOTR was showed in Europe
Though I hate LOTR and only seen the first and second, I don't know what is a gollum skin, sorry

Level 6
skaterjcp said:
YOUR 12!!!!!???????!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!???!

i thought someone good at skinning like this would be older then that, by a lot

like 20 or something!! damn, thats amzing. You got a lot of extra time huh?

he gave me idea to Sopho, if you will keep skinning and using the graphic tools and you will experience and work at it you could be graphic artist cause your only 12 afterall :wink:

Level 4
thanks sopho... the name is Testament btw not Aglach :lol: the skin was amazin...
I got another request if u dun mind.. could u make a reaper and his scythe ? if u dun get what I mean pm me and I will send u the url u need to view.... thx

Status
Not open for further replies.