• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

SKIN - Sopho's ULTIMATE Skinning Workshop X2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
What the hell lol
Do you guys read the rules properly?
I come back and see one person with more than 1 skin request and not one a time.
This is outrageous, just like wc3campaigns its nearly flodding before I post this.

=============================

From Puritz (page 4) all skins up to here have been [color=redRejected[/color]
You guys don't wait for each others to finish.
Now, start again, one at a time

Level 3
Hey Sopho! For my map i need weaponless character :? ! So if you could make me a weaponless demon hunter :D ! I would be in paradise :D :D :D ! I know that there is aldready some demon hunter with no weapon in the skin
page but none of them worked!
P.S for the D.H could you make him like a dark elf! :?
or you can ad your personal touch to him :) !

Level 3
Hi, Sopho I need just need a skin for the beastmaster, the human paladin, Medivh, the Human Priest, and The Apprentice Wizard/ Emmissary/Chaplain (they all have the same model/skin) with alphaed out weapons. I mainly need the beastmaster and the human paladin without weapons or shields however. So if you have the time It would be greatly appreciated.

Level 21
Overlord89 said:
Hi, Sopho I need just need a skin for the beastmaster, the human paladin, Medivh, the Human Priest, and The Apprentice Wizard/ Emmissary/Chaplain (they all have the same model/skin) with alphaed out weapons. I mainly need the beastmaster and the human paladin without weapons or shields however. So if you have the time It would be greatly appreciated.

Too much requests
Sorry, but they've beeen Rejected

1. Please read the whole workshop posts for info
2. I can't alpha out weapons (in your way, I can't remove weapons from units)

Level 3
HI! all i need is a peasent with blonde hair, that would be very nice :D

edit: oh and and if it's not hard to do i'd like a militia with that hairtype, too, ThX

Level 3
mmh ok after i did my request 4 a blond peasant, i thought i can do it by myself BUT i have a problem and hope someone can help me out: i have my Peasant.blp -file and i imported it in a map, i made the path to "Textures\Peasant.blp" but nothing happens......

Level 2
I would like a gollum skin.

I need a gollum skin based off the ghoul. I need the "claws" rounded up a bit to look like long, spindly fingers. It is not alpha-ing out and it can be done. If you don't want or know how to do it that is okay. I need it based off the movie guy with his face as close as possible.

Level 2
I just found out how to edit posts.

If you, Sopho saw my earlier post for the white horse for the Archmage skin, ignore it. I have found a suitable skin.

Level 3
Well Sopho ... i think you dint read carefully my request :( !? I said ... Weaponless dark elf ... And when its weaponless it must not have blades on him and secondly... I asked for a demon hunter not... ilidian :roll: Well... il let you figure this out! I know i said
"USE YOUR IMAGINATION" but i dint said "MAKE WHAT YOU WANT I DONT CARE IM JUST STUPID :p !" Well if you cant do it il understand man cuz i know thats its your choice.

BTW your ilidian skin was cool but i wont need it.

Level 7
Hey sopho can you make THIS image into a mdx so i can use it for my loading screen here's the picture
starshiptroopers_2.jpg

Level 7
since you guys told t remind him didnt you read the rules now he wont make your skin be patient if he approves then its allowed

Level 2
Hi I am working on a new version of legends Open RPG with new terrain its gonna be called ivory, however I need a warden(hero) with white armor and a white cape for the preview and loading screens. Maybe make the feathers on her wings some gray or white too. For the shinny part of the armor you could do gold or siver. Kinda like a snow warden if you could make her high elven that would be cool but if not I don't care beggars can't be choosers....

Level 3
Hey Sopho its me again! This time NO ALPHA OUT lol :) !
Could you make a Tauren Chieftain with some sort of rags on his chest (some sort of armor) could you make his weapon really rusty !? Add some dirt on him make him really messy and make the totem on his back all rusty too! Use your imagination BUT I DONT WANT AN ILIDIAN LIKE BEFORE!!!

I hope i dont ask for too much!

Level 2
Ninja sheep (easy)

Ninja Sheep. The name says it all. The Body could just be black but the head needs some kind of ninja looking one (ie: Eye slits in a mask) Also, If you wanted to take it a step further, you could have his body's skin look like he has shrukins on it stored in pouches.(ie: Ryu Hayabusa's legs in Ninja Gaiden) If you have played it

Level 21
CryptLord said:
Hey ImFeelingTheBluesMan, did the Demon Hunter you wanted. Took me 25 seconds. I submitting it right now at the skins section. :D

No other people do other requests please, thats enough get rid of it this is my Workshop

As for others, please no offtopic the skins are done but not uploaded yet

NO MORE SKIN REQUESTS PLEASE! (until the finished ones uploaded)

Status
Not open for further replies.