• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

SKIN - Sopho's ULTIMATE Skinning Workshop X2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Crusader Skin

HI

im in need for a crusader skin to a dark knight... The cloths should be white and mabye a red corss at the chest and shield.. tnx

Level 7
O ok and thnx must have forgoten about white hair no big deal.

o and 1 more thing (hope its not offtopic) can you, as you update, make an icon for the Demon hunter just a simple recolor of the orignal thats all, but ofcourse with different blind fold plz. thnx

Level 7
Hey Sopho can i request again if i can here i go

Paladin Model with Brown Hair and Plate Breastplate with sort of a shine to it and the maul has a Golden Bird on it and i want the maul to be kind of a copper color and that part of the pally i guess its a belt buckel same golden bird with gold background and thats it hope that enough info hope didn't confuse you again lol. thnx for everything sopho your the greatest.

Level 7
Hey sopho um on the next update for the Paladin Skin you did for me no big deal but can you add brown to all the beard and eye brows and everything hair related too if thats alright with you and the icon looks a little wierd because the brown hair looks wierd with the orignal beard and eye brows so make all his hair brown and of ofcourse with brown beard and eye brows thnx man.

Level 7
I dont know if you got the post on the skin section for the pally but if you didn't ill copy and paste here

srry sopho thought said something about it but can you um srry this is kind of hard know that your doing all this for me but can you also update the icon plz it would bring great thanks. srry for not say any thing you probly are getting annoyed by me lol

Level 7
Hey Sopho if it ok to request again here i go

Medivh Model with an Orenge Cape, Give the skin a Undead type of theme, The Staff make it look like a Serpent Staff, Make his hair (and mustache) Orenge/Blonde, Fethers at back make look like the tops of swords (kind of pointy lol), Orenge glowing eye (dont have to be glowing), The red ruby thing holding up his cape make the red part black and the gold part white, the rest just make it all blend in and ofcourse make a Icon plz.(name him Necromancer)

thnx so much for past skins and icons really like um and you will get credit so thnx sopho.

Level 2
a simple request :- arthas skin with long ears (as an elven warrior) some quel' thalas symbols on armour and a good looking sword (not frostmourne)
thnx

Status
Not open for further replies.