• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Skeletal Mage

This bundle is marked as awaiting update. A staff member has requested changes to it before it can be approved.
This is my first model. Although it is very simple. I hope you can like it.

10.25.update:

1 fix all error animations.
2 add team color
Previews
Contents

Skeletal Mage (Model)

Skeletal Mage_portrait (Model)

Reviews
Ardenaso
Please add lipsync on his jaw (do this by binding his entire jaw to the "jaw_bind_jnt"), and then give him decay bone and decay flesh animations (do this by copying necromancer's said animations then make all geosets except the bones invisible in...
Please translate your upload's description. You can copy/paste this:
This is my first model. It's fairly simple. I hope you like it.
This is mainly an English forums, it'd be nice if you translate your message to English next time.

Now, about the model, I noticed that in the 'Stand Victory 1' animation, there is a frame or two where the whole skeleton mage disappears, leaving its robe and staff behind. Kindly fix that when you can. Otherwise, this is a fairly good model for a first-timer such as yourself. :thumbs_up:

A suggestion: simplify the staff, choose one from the game that isn't too generic. The on you choose looks to me a bit decorated compared to the simplicity of the skeleton mage's robe, for example. :grin:

Lastly, if you can remove the blood splatter effect that occurs when the mage dies, as it's a bit weird for a skeleton to still spurt out fluids when it's dry bones. :xxd:

Please translate your upload's description. You can copy/paste this:
This is my first model. It's fairly simple. I hope you like it.
This is mainly an English forums, it'd be nice if you translate your message to English next time.

Now, about the model, I noticed that in the 'Stand Victory 1' animation, there is a frame or two where the whole skeleton mage disappears, leaving its robe and staff behind. Kindly fix that when you can. Otherwise, this is a fairly good model for a first-timer such as yourself. :thumbs_up:

A suggestion: simplify the staff, choose one from the game that isn't too generic. The on you choose looks to me a bit decorated compared to the simplicity of the skeleton mage's robe, for example. :grin:

Lastly, if you can remove the blood splatter effect that occurs when the mage dies, as it's a bit weird for a skeleton to still spurt out fluids when it's dry bones. :xxd:
Sorry, this is my negligence. I will try to improve it

Level 21
Pretty good Skeleton version of the Nercomancer or a nice model for a Undead Mage, but yeah...
Needs team color and a fix on that stand channel animation...

Ardenaso

HD Model Reviewer
Level 33
Please add lipsync on his jaw (do this by binding his entire jaw to the "jaw_bind_jnt"), and then give him decay bone and decay flesh animations (do this by copying necromancer's said animations then make all geosets except the bones invisible in decay bone), and please add more team color, preferably on his lower dress

AWAITING UPDATE until further notice.