• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Skeletal Worker

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Seen this in a request, thought i would do it, its a pretty cool idea. Just a Skeletal Peasant basically, an Undead unit.

Update - Added White Variant for anyone who would prefer
Previews
Contents

Skeletal Worker (Model)

Skeletal Worker Icons (Icon)

Skeletal Worker Portrait (Model)

Skeletal Worker White (Model)

Skeletal Worker White Icon (Icon)

Skeletal Worker White Portrait (Model)

Skeleton looks too blurry and also dark.
yea it is dark purposely, and yea the screenshot is blurry
Genius Idea!
I always wanted my Undead faction to be more of skeletal faction, and I always wanted a skeletal worker to finish them up and you just made me able to do that so thank you!

5 rated :)
Glad you like it :)

I like it.
Definitely very useful for a "Knight of the Ebon Blade-faction" or something like that.
Just one question: Why is the skeleton brown? I've read that it is purposely but:
This makes it appear very dark on the map and, depending on the team color, also in the portrait.
I changed it because i have done this to other things in my project, so i did it to match with the stuff i have, more along the lines of black skeletons but of course black is really is hard to see, i personally dont find this shading hard to see, maybe its my tv screen but yea lol
If anyone using this model wants that color changed, they can do so in the mdl version, under GeosetAnim, can remove or change the number values of the Static color to your preference for whatever is it you want.
Hugely useful model! Thank you :)
thanks glad you like :)