• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Undead (not skeletal) Fire mage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
...mm... onistly?? im just to dumb to edit or create models -.- i need someone who can make somthin like that so an undead warlock with green fire and stuff ... pls

Level 13
Level 2
ohh yeah i ment so undead like forsaken so dead but not to the bone yes .... and i dont know anyone here so im pretty helpless :D 15 maps with story are waiting for an undead mage ...

Level 13
ohh yeah i ment so undead like forsaken so dead but not to the bone yes .... and i dont know anyone here so im pretty helpless :D 15 maps with story are waiting for an undead mage ...

you might just use the one i linked to or maybe some regular war3 model until someone makes the model. when i was first working on my map there weren't a lot of great models to work with but over past few months there have been 2 really good ones that came up which were exactly what i needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.