• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Site's way off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Maybe Ralle ran out of bandwidth or something?
(im getting that message a lot to)

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

I'm up to 250 ish, lost count a few min ago...

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

I get it all the fucking time, I can't navigate. I open up a thread, and it's too busy, I wait a minute and try again, still busy, then at some point it stops being busy, but when I'm making my reply it's too busy, and then I lose the reply.. I started backing up replies in Notepad... I mean, this happens every other link I click. I was trying to read a private message for 1 hour last night.. I didn't exactly sit her trying to all the time, but I tried first and I tried a lot of time in between and about an hour later, I FINALLY got the PM open, but I could not reply, of course.

EDIT: Doesn't appear to be as bad in the morning though (for me - around this hour).

Level 15
got it once when I tried clicking this thread, lol'd, refreshed, it was there again, then i ran to chat to QQ

****.avi joke

there's a possibility that the cause is too much post and members..

shit, we might have to get rid of OT by force if that's true.

Any possibility that the Lich King model just got a lot of people to register to comment and rate?

Status
Not open for further replies.