• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

"Oops! We ran into some problems."

Level 28
For the past few days I've been seeing a bug where no matter what part of the site I try to access (thread, DMs, front page...) I get this message:

Oops! We ran into some problems.

An error occurred while the page was being generated. Please try again later.

Trying again later does work, and I thought it was a one-time thing at first since the site works normally otherwise, but it's been randomly doing that for 2 days now. Oddly enough, the alerts update (at the top of the page) as normal, I just can't reach the update when the bug is active.

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
This might have something to do with it:
1703238235001.png

EDIT: Okay, I have tweaked a few dials. Let me know if it continues.

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
Apparently we've been hit by the Bytespider. A super aggressive search engine indexer that doesn't respect websites. I've blocked the bot.

More info:

Rui

Rui

Level 41
no matter what part of the site I try to access (thread, DMs, front page...) I get this message:
How did you manage to post this thread then! :_pepe_hmm:

Apparently we've been hit by the Bytespider. A super aggressive search engine indexer that doesn't respect websites. I've blocked the bot.
Hive has ever a technical challenge for you to beat, Ralle, well done.