• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bug!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
Hi, I have problems with visiting this site. Whenever I try to visit the site I get this message:
Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

Most likely causes:

* You are not connected to the Internet.
* The website is encountering problems.
* There might be a typing error in the address.

What you can try:

Diagnose Connection Problems

But I'm using Firefox and not Internet Explorer. And because of that I had to use Google's Site Translator to visit The Hive, but when using that I got problems with logging in. A lot of the pages said that I had to log in and I tried, but it didn't work. They kept asking for that, but after ca. 30 minutes I tried to click the link Members List to find Ralle so I could try to contact him by mail or something, but it wanted me to log in and I tried again and that worked and then I decided to post the problem here. But the problem still exists and I need to use Google's site translator to visit, but I'm at least logged in. Please fix this!

Edit: I don't know if you have done anything, but it's working now. YAY!

Last edited:
Level 22
It's working now and I don't need to use google's translator, but there is two things that I thought was a bit wierd: When I used the google translator to check the site I could see posts that was newly posted so that means that only I (and maybe a few others) were the only ones that had problems. The other thing I thought was a bit weird was that once I had entered the site with google translator I could look at everything without getting that message except for the "news" part.

Status
Not open for further replies.