• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

nibbits?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Does the hiveworkshop have any connection to the site called "nibbits"?

Just afew minutes ago, I was bored and decided to randomly search my map name, "Warriors of Gundra" in google; and I found that somehow 2 of my maps have gotten on there; my old, first map of Warriors of gundra [Exploring the woods], and the second newest version of my much-better map, Warriors of Gundra: Chaotic Civil Warfare [vA.1.5P].

Now it could be just somebody here uploading & putting them there, but I am curious to if theres any connection to it.

*I think they also had a DNS error; links to it are not working. Seems that other people in the internet are having DNS problems too; my school's website is not working.

EDIT: Underneath the link discription in google it said that my map was "...rank 4185 out of 59962" @ "www.nibbits.com/wc3/maps/view/124329/". I searched "warriors of gundra" on google and went to page 2.

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
Well the site has been ripping hiveworkshop and epicwar for all our maps for sure. If you check the md6 checksum on the minimaps you see they are equal. They have stolen your maps. I dunno if it's bad or good. It's good because more people will see your maps. It's bad if you don't want them up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.