• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Requesting Regular-Good terrainer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I am requesting anyone who can terrain for my new map, Warriors of Gundra: Infection. I will not be able to work on the map untill then, and thus am asking any good terainer to make the base terrain of my map.

It should be this shape [Diberia], with the light-blue as wate & the other colors as other country's. That is Northern South America.

GTIinvade.png

Now, it doesn't have to be exact; just that basic shape, ie so then people can reconize the shape. I am not asking for cities & RL terrain (I may do that or ask again), but I am asking for lines where the borders of dark red Diberia meet the Red & liens around the orange, with both the Red and the Dark Red.

Don't worry about the blue-land (count as red's land), and don't bother putting those islands there; the only exeption is where the orange arrows are comming out of, which must be in the map. You must use a program to find the island/land jutting out, like google. To make the borders, use stone-tile.

Tileset should be cityscape. And ask me about getting a unprotected copy of the map; I would like my units/triggers in there. Size should be 192*160 (long, fat).

Status
Not open for further replies.