• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HUGE RPG project needs Terrainer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Well this project is going to be HUGE so in order to make this progress faster I need to recruit a lot of people for he map.

Most important right now is: Terrainer. I need a good terrainer(s) who can create an accurate One Piece world (east blue west blue suth ble north blue calm belt grand line new world and red line)
Here's the list of locations I have to have on the map:

One Piece Grand Line Islands:
* Reverse Mountain (Type: winter island)
* Cactus Island (Log change: Less than a day)
o Whiskey Peak (Chopper's best weapon can be obtained here via quest)
* Little Garden (Type: Prehistoric Island. Log change: 1 year)
* Cukhor Vacation Resort
* Drum Island (Type: winter island)
o Bighorn
o Drum Rockies (a group of tall tower-like mountains)
o Robelle town
* Arabasta (Type: desert Island):
o Rainbase
o Yuba
o Nanohana
o Alubarna
* Jaya (Type: spring island, Log change: 4 days):
o Mock Town
* Skypiea:
o Angel Island
o Upper Yard
* Navarone Island (anime only)
o G-8 Marine Base
* Long Ring Long Land Island
* Sea Train Zone
o Water 7
o Enies Lobby
o San Faldo
o Pucci
o St. Poplar
* Impel Down
* Marine Headquarters
* Mariejoa
* The Florian Triangle Area
* Thriller Bark (in the florian triange)
* Sabaody Archipelago
* Fishman Island
* Elbaf
* Raftel
* Holliday Island

East Blue towns ( 1 town per island)

* Fuschia Village:
* Shell Town: The city that the corrupt Captain Morgan controlled.
* Orange Town: The village attacked by Buggy's Band of Pirates.
* Syrup Village: Usopp's home village.
* Baratie: A famous restaurant ship in the sea owned by former pirate Zeff. Sanji was raised here. (explorable Ruins)
* Commi Island: The main base of operations for Arlong and his Fishman crew. It's also Nami's home island
* Logue Town (Roguetown in the English version)
* Warship Island (anime only): An island set before the Grand Line, not a real Warship but called such as the mountain formation looks like a

warship from a distance. It is originally a dragon's nest that rises from the ocean once every thousand years.
* Mirror Ball Island

North Blue:

Lyneel (birthplace of Montblanc Norland)
Sanji's birthplace
Micqueot
Toroa - Mentioned as the hometown of Byron, no other information known.
Ilusia
Ohara Ruins

South Blue:

* Bliss Kingdom
* Karate Island
* Arms (gun) Manufacturer (Not officially confirmed) island
* Saint Reia

Calm Belt: (secret Island that are incredibly hard to get to because of Seakings)

*Amazon Lily

New World:
*Red Line
*Shanks' Jungle Island
*Shanks' Winter Island
* Wano Country
*Paladego
*Ancient Kingdom(ruins of a great civilization)
*Raftel

Detailed is great and the map size has to be medium. The islands can be small to squeeze it all in. The terrainers don't have to worry about putting the towns in since I'll have to create custom buildings and scale them down in size.

The tile sets must include sand snow and grass. The rest is terrainer digression as long as the general location of the islands is accurate (especially important on the grand line/red line/placement of seas and the entrances to the reverse mountain/shell town (the town right outside of the entrance to the reverse mountain) and battleship island (as long as its near the calm belt and in the right sea it doesn't matter where it is).

Took my post off of my forum and put it here since its a better description of what I need.

Last edited:
Level 4
I could help you, but first i've to think about it because its huge. I'M trying an orc rpg as a terrainer, and i need help in storyline, triggers, heros, ... check it out

Level 13
i love this idea im not a great terrainer only done like 3 well not even 3 working on the 3rd till i have 5 ill post in my profile or forum but dude danm those islands will have to be uber small if u want fit them on i love one pecie thought so it be awesome don't know how ud do models since there so much god damn char in one piece but besides tat if this dose come out i hope it is epic and if not well there's always tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.