• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Need a terrainer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
On the highly unlikely chance I'll find someone in here I need a terrainer who's good will scaling everything down to small sizes. Towns made will need to be super small cliffs and beaches will be everywhere and there are lots of locations. The map is primarily ocean based with tons of islands and going from north to south there needs to be a strip of land that is mainly cliffs and gets icy near the north and south pole. Going east to west there will be islands surrounded by impassible water that's infested with monsters.

Like I stated before there are tons of locations but the towns don't have to be massive most require 4-8 scaled down buildings and a dock.

If you're interested in terraining pm me or leave a message here.

Level 3
I read about your project, and it's a hell of a job. Do you have any screens from the map?? I read onepiece there is lots of island you have to make. Will it be possible to walk around on each island or will you get teleported inside it (if you understand what I mean)??? Maybe I could help.

Status
Not open for further replies.