• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warriors of Gundra: Infection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
The next map in Warriors of Gundra, "WoG:I" is a map with both RPG and RTS! It heavily expands on WoG:CCW.

It begins in Diberia, with the civil war between the Gundran Corps & the Diberian Liberators! And now a new player has stepped in, the all-new Gadget Technology Industries! [A faction I made in Cybernations RP, my name there is JerreyRough and this is the info on it, although weapons will be different].

Infection will be a much greater map than the last, and not just in size. It takes place in Diberia (clicky on map, and thats South America), still in the Civil War from CCW. GTI has come internationally to claim land & resources, and will fight whoever is in their way.

Thus, the three sides fight it out in a larger version of the current, with the same units (new special ones for GTI). However, [like my current cybernation's RP "Diberia Lost to Zombie disease"] a random player is given a special unit; red can deactivate it in the first 60 seconds, or a player can occupy its slot. It is killable, but can take on basic creep camps easy. The purpose of the unit is to make a zombie army to destroy all enemies of the player! But these zombies will attack the owning player's units (in Regular Mode).
All players are allowed to ally 3 times. You can unally 3 times, but cannot unally your first ally unless he kills one of your troops (or the FFA mode is selected).

There will be more info soon enough, but I am looking for a terrainer to make the coast line of Diberia. PM me for details on map size/tileset etc.

I would also like to say that me map's are highly based on balence. That is what makes or breaks a game. Team Fortress 2 is an example; no storyline, but insanely balenced.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.