• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need Terrainer for an Orc Melee Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Need Terrainer for a Melee Map

Map name: Orc Warz

Map type: Melee

Map size: 64:64 so its a pretty small map so not an incredible amount of work needs to be done.

Stage of map: Beta

Description: I have pretty much everything done except for the terrain. I did the terrain on my own but I have found out that I am not that good at terraining so I need help. Again It's an orc melee map so everything needs to be symmetrical the basic foundation for Terraining is there and it needs to look orcish.

If your interested on finalizing the terrain in my map please let me know. I only need 1 person. And once you join I'm completely open to new ideas on how the terrain should look like so please use your artistic creativity to make the map look good.

Here is the link to my map to help with your consideration:
This map is protected so you will have to look at it in game (I don't want to give out the unprotected version of my map to everybody for obvious reasons). http://www.epicwar.com/maps/193915/

Thank you for your time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.