• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Singleplayer Map Directory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
Post links to singleplayer maps here! A few words on why we want to play them would also be nice.

Level 48
Some campaigns I deem worthy to be mentioned:

(Part 1)
  • The Story of the Norj'hal Elves: An epic semi-RPG campaign with an epic storyline. I never managed to finish it, it's quite difficult too. Although it's really old and undone, it's definitely worth mentioning here, as one of the most awesome campaigns made for Warcraft III(in my opinion).
  • Joe's Quest Gold: A very humorous campaign. I don't remember much of it, but it's very fun to play.

Level 48
(Part 2)
  • Pyritie's Adventure: One of the most amazing and unique maps made ever made for Warcraft III. A LOT of effort and hard work has been put into it, despite it being rather silly at some places.
  • Lord of the Clans: An epic campaign revolving around an epic story of the same name.
  • Heroes of Genesia: A unique "beat 'em up" type campaign. It involves a strange hero attempting to reach a so-called "Neo-genesis" and re-start the history of the world to get rid of the mighty demonic threat threatening the lands.

Level 48
(Part 3)
  • Hoof of Honor: A campaign about a tauren who is different. Throughout the story you will help solve a conflict between two brothers... Or perhaps make it worse? The campaign plays around the protagonist's attempts at surviving in the cruel world he is left in after being outcast of his tribe, and the story progresses from there.
  • Dwarf Campaign: My favorite campaign in Warcraft III. This is an epic-scaled campaign involving a dwarven resistance attempting to defeat a mighty demonic threat that comes knocking at their very gates... You discover an ancient underground passage with unheard horrors and form a very strange alliance throughout the campaign. I recommend this to all of those single-player-map-fans out there. :)

Pyritie's Adventure: One of the most amazing and unique maps made ever made for Warcraft III. A LOT of effort and hard work has been put into it, despite it being rather silly at some places.

You realize that the game no longer works right?
Try it, you can't get past the first level (it crashes at the loading screen)

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

The Last Guardian - another one of OutsiderXE's campaigns. This one features a camera system which makes you really feel like you are in the world of Azeroth. Also, It requires a lot of thinking in some places.

Level 9
Hello everyone! New around here, just found this group.
You can check my map here and its sequel which is under development here.

I created the first map a few years ago and the only things, I can think of, that features are the non-linear world, a few riddles and good plot.
The second, under-development map will feature interesting crafting proffessions, good plot, more riddles, strategy boss fights and many more. Check out the topic and feel free to share your opinion.

Enjoy :)

sentrywiz

S

sentrywiz

Hero of Ages is an approved roguelike map with ONLY singleplayer action. Yes, that's right. A roguelike map.

I've put a month into this map, so you can expect quality time spent with it. There is a ton of content in the map and I am just letting you guys know that it exists and its fun. I'm not gonna list all the features here, you can visit the link and find out if you would enjoy it.

Here are some of the features:

- Randomized Maps, Item Drops, Quests
- Scripted Boss Events
- Tons of grinding
- Permadeath
- Score System

It also has a wiki. Well instead of making a separate page wiki, I just made everything in a big table, so every question you might have is answered there by the wiki.

Check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.