• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Someone to make some spells for my RPG!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
So.. I'm making a rpg, called the IDK RPG. Which is a grand theme with many things.. I am developing an evolution system, and I wanted people to make cool spells for each of the classes. Races are Lizardman, Ratmen, Human, Undead, Demon, Robot, Werewolf and soon Murloc, and Treant. Its a grand scheme involving a long multiplayer story driven RPG so I was hoping to find contributors.

Last edited:
Level 14
I think a good place to start would be to comb through the spells section and see if you can find some that have already been created. Usually they are easily customized to fit your needs.

Level 2
I think a good place to start would be to comb through the spells section and see if you can find some that have already been created. Usually they are easily customized to fit your needs.
At the moment Ive been working on it day in and day out, so I guess i'm looking for recruits in a way as well hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.