• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Looking for Buddies for a zany storydrive RPG. IDKRPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Working on a very expansive RPG called the IDK RPG. Someone to help set up triggers for quests, and the evolution line, someone to more or less add their creative input into it. Starting off as a slime, one slime gets the lightbulb idea to go form a symbiotic relationship with other life! random house accessory for robot/a flowerpot for treant etc-Character selection. The world theme is less human oriented, and the world is to more or less have many weird monsters/alien looking villagers inhabiting it,(think Disgaeaesque) and it's cities than just humans. I want to make it have many funny dialogues, and cinematics for the quests. ex. A suspense driven city the heroes visit, and they have to solve a murder mystery based soley on the dialogue of the places inhabitants. Should they pick the wrong killer the city falls into ruin, and turmoil, and the game continues but the city is a dystopian nightmare, but if they pick the right one, the heroes obviously get rewarded with a fairly subpar, but an alright place to live for the most part. Races - Current playable races are human/werewolf, lizardmen, undead, demons, robots. Soon - Treant line, Ratmen Line, Troll line, and Orc Line, and maybe any that you, my companion, can find the models for, and think of :) Anyways. Looking for peeps to join my team in bringing this to life! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.