• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Trigger] Simple trigger for new map designers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I know this really isnt much, but I thought it might help.

Some of us, especially those of us new to triggers and cinematics and such, we get triggers that leak or we just forget to finish a trigger off entirely. Some of these can cause issues such as cameras stuck, or other interface issues.

This has been happening a lot in my maps, and I cant figure out why. (Then again, I havent really payed much attention.) A lot of you out there who are just starting and releasing test versions probably have these issues all the time.

IN SHORT. I have created a trigger that reloads your interface, reset cameras, etc. Depending on how your trigger worked, you might not be able to fix your interface and be forced to reset. But at least it helps with other issues.

• Reset UI
    • Events
      • Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing /resetUI as An exact match
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Trigger - Turn off (This trigger)
      • Cinematic - Turn cinematic mode Off for (All players)
      • Cinematic - Enable user control for (All players)
      • Cinematic - Clear the screen of text messages for (All players)
      • Camera - Reset camera for Player 1 (Red) to standard game-view over 0.00 seconds
      • Cinematic - Turn off letterbox mode (show interface) for (All players): fade in over 2.00 seconds
      • Wait 60.00 seconds
      • Trigger - Turn on (This trigger)
Thanks to Blizzard for the idea of creating a glitchfixer. =) And who says World of Warcraft rots your mind...

~Saryeit

Status
Not open for further replies.