• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Simple Resources Wishlist (Updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Simple Resource Wishlist (Updated)

Here is a list of uncreated or non-existing simple but useful models and skins that will also be for mappers and models feel glad of.

This thread might serve as miniguides of those who want to create models. Cheers!

BANDIT
(Skin) Steampunk/Cyberpunk Bandit
(Skin) Black Armored Bandit
(Skin) Undead Bandit
(Model) Bandit Spearman (Melee)
(Model) Bandit with Cape and Staff
(Model) Bandit with Bavaclavas
(Model) Unhelmed Bald Bandit
(Model) Bandit on Gryphon
(Model) Bandit on Elephant
(Model) Bandit on Rhino
(Model) Bandit with Long Axe
(Model) Bandit with Big Shield (Enforcer)
(Model) Bandit Worker

SIEGE WEAPONS
(Model) Rockslinger Villagerman
(Skin) Wooden Siege Engine
(Model) Cannon Horsecart
(Model) Immobile Field Cannon
(Model) Ballista With Burning Arrows
(Model) Trebuchet that hurls Diseased Cow Corpses
(Model) Orc Cannon
(Model) Orc Ballista
(Skin) Iron Horde Orc Catapult
(Model) Tauren Log Ram
(Model) Furbolg Tree Trunk Carrier Team
(Model) Two Orcs holding a Ramming Log
(Model) Orc Longboat
(Model) Orc Stoneslinger
(Model) Forest Troll Camouflaging Catapult
(Model) Goblin Flying Machine
(Model) Peon Sappers
(Model) Gnome Sappers
(Model) Kobold Sappers
(Skin) Zandalari Orc Catapult
(Skin) Ice Troll Orc Catapult
(Skin) Fel Horde Zeppelin

Level 30
If I update it, will it be no longer a buried, desd, and closed thread? :)

Who said that it was closed. I had already told you that i am going to make this skeletal dragon. I just had to get permission from the Author who's model i am to use as a template.

Just as an idea:
You know maybe ask members if they would like to take a look at the thread and maybe make those models.

Also it helps if you have the link of the thread in your signature

Level 5
You surely have some nice ideas here. I'll take a look at this thread when I have some free time for modeling.
The thread will bring you more attention if you show some reference pictures of the models you want in the thread.
Thanks for the response my friend. Your thoughts and suggestions are welcomed as well. Keep this as a mini pocket notebook of some unused and uncreated things if you wish to make some.

And stay tuned for some updates.

That, picture references you said is awesome. I will look into it too. Once I get back to a fastr connection I will eye candy the thread as well. :)

Level 5
Who said that it was closed. I had already told you that i am going to make this skeletal dragon. I just had to get permission from the Author who's model i am to use as a template.

Just as an idea:
You know maybe ask members if they would like to take a look at the thread and maybe make those models.

Also it helps if you have the link of the thread in your signature
Oh, I saw it my friend from far the deep pages of the section and it might somehow very hard to see no more. So I am fearing it will be real dead locked up because it is a month or two now

I would try to troubleshoot fixing that too. Or another plan, combining its contents here. Then I would quote and credit you for claiming of creation of skeletal dragon. That would make people anticipate your future project ;)

Anyways thanks for the response. Plus, the signature will be cooler I try to use that stuff i havent tried to.

Status
Not open for further replies.