• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Solved] Simple object editor spell turns into another spell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
So I'm making a campaign and made one simple object editor ability based on Inner Fire, changing its values so that it will heal a unit for 8 seconds and changed the icon to Holy Light. I then added it to a hero. Now everything is fine in the editor but when I test it out, the ability changes its icon to the impale one. when I cast the spell on the hero, it repeatedly casts impale with the healing buff on. Once the duration is finished, it will stop casting impale. Its a weird problem, I know. So I need help in fixing this.
Also to clarify some things. I made sure the hero has this ability and not the impale and there are no triggers used in this ability.
Here's the campaign:

Attachments

• Oblivion Of The Gods.w3n
    2.2 MB · Views: 57
Level 37
You have the ability both in object editor and in the campaign's custom data.

Create map spesific things in object editor (press F6) to open it.
Create campaign spesific things in the campaign editor's custom data editor. Press F7 to open the campaign editor and look for custom data tab.

Delete both abilities and then recreate it in the editor you desire.

Status
Not open for further replies.