• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Silvermoon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Ok, its my map Silvermoon... Its a melee map with more than 4 races.

I will present you my race:

High Elves:
The elves have not the strongest units but th have great ability in magics and hidding, they are the perfect ally to support.

Blood Elves: These elves are more agressive than the High Elves, their magics are more for damaging units than support.

Troll: The trolls is good, they have pratictly just ranged unit and their units are not so strong but they don't cost many gold.

Demon: The demons have probably the strongest units but they cost very very gold.

Dalaran (Wizard): They have magics, powerful magics and they can easily destroy a base but, at the start they are very slow to attack, good support race if you want an ally.

Naga: The naga are like the demons, they have strong units but their units are cost many gold.

----

It's all of my races and the dwarves are coming.

Attachments

• Silvermoon2.w3x
    1.4 MB · Views: 131
  • Mageblood.jpg
    Mageblood.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 394
  • NagaDemon.jpg
    NagaDemon.jpg
    182.6 KB · Views: 355
  • TrollHigh.jpg
    TrollHigh.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 1,066