• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Silvermoon/Eversong Wood tileset

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
I'm not sure I understand your question. :/

Well, for example, the default blizzard dirt cliff has a small portion of the dirt tile right below and above the actual cliff (the grey rocky part) no matter what tile is merged around it. Your cliff has your custom tile of grass below and above.

Is that grass always there, or if I for example place another grass tile around the cliff will it change the small patch close to the cliff or will it be the same like the standard blizzard cliffs?

Level 14
No, but I'm dealing with a lot of stuff. New job is great, but we have a lot of work to do right now (a hell of salescopies to write, yay!), there was a massive flood in my city that killed several guys, so it took a while to get back on track, and I'm also having some personal stuff to deal with (nothing too serious). On top of it all, I'm following the World Cup and I still don't have a decent internet connection at my new place (getting it fixed this month).

Don't worry, Go'el. On hold, yeah, abandoned - surely not.

Status
Not open for further replies.