• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Signatures :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
!

I will be okay to make all you guys signatures with the rank for The Elemental Encounters . EG x3GlikE , Rank Artist and Game Trailer ect ect , So post your signatures bellow ,
Template

Font :
Render :
Special features :
OR
You can do random means i will make a random signature for you and i will make it look good :D , I should suggest 2nd OP :D

Level 13
Awesome, I would like a big earth or water boss elemental, or both; and I don't really mind about everything else ^^

You may do whatever you want to make it look good :)

Level 11
seems cool, some cuttie girl izzet(mtg) with electric stuff would be kick ass
aslit.png
: Here it is :D

Level 15
I might reguest a signature, but for now il keep a low profile, i still want to advertise my map with my sig xP. Also, about my map. I am fully with this project 100% and you dont need to bother me leaving, altho i cant trigger much.

Please x3Glike, make sure the sigs relate to the project, otherwise you are pretty much making sigs unrelated to the project when these sigs need to be advertising our project. I know aslit's relates to the project, but the logo is at the bottom right with size 2 and is hardly noticeable. Yeah your still my friend, yeah this isn't a very big deal, but I just would like to make progress in this map because everyone seems to be more interested in the sig thread then the other threads.

Don't be offended please (and I don't mean it in a "No offense but i'm offending you," way and I still think your sigs are great. After you make all the sigs for everyone i will delete this thread once it is not needed anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.