• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

THS Signature Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
THS Signature Banner

For All Who Do Not Know, I am one of the Head Artists for THS. I have been working on the Signature for THS campaign. And as of 6/23/09, I have completed it.
For anyone Interested, The Image URL could be obtain by clicking the link below:
THS Signature Banner

165202-albums1621-picture13594.gif

This Forum is to supply you with the Signature and For General Ideas or suggestions to improve the Signature, that i will take into consideration with Septimus.

IMPOVEMENTS TO THE SIGNATURE WILL BE REUPLOADED ON THIS FIRST POST ALONG WITH A DESCRIPTION OF WHAT HAS BEEN CHANGED

Enjoy!

6/23/09 v1.0 Original Concept

~Dentothor

Last edited:
It's nice, but I'd like to see "THE HUMAN SIN" always show, except for when the icons are appearing. The pictures of terrain and stuff doesn't really demonstrate what the banner is advertising well enough.

If i did that then the text for the other stuff would have to be smaller, leading the signature very hard to read. i think that the human sin at the beginning gives a clear image of what were trying to advertise.

The text goes away too fast in my opinion, and it took a few times for me to read the whole sentences.

if i added more slides, it would slow down the gif and the website (places it was posted on) a whole lot. this image already goes over 1 meg to begin with .

Very good concerns that you have. i will consider Hawkings suggestion with Septimus but i do not think it will be nessiscary

Status
Not open for further replies.