• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Showing Flash files (swf)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
Hello guys, this is my script so far,

• Melee Initialization
    • Events
      • Game - Map initialization
    • Local Variables
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • UI - Hide game UI for (All players)
      • Dialog - Create a Modal dialog of size (3000, 3000) at (0, 0) relative to Center of screen
      • Dialog - Create an Image for Dialog (Last created dialog) with the dimensions (200, 50) anchored to Center with an offset of (0, 0) setting the tooltip to "" using the image Assets\Textures\white32.dds as a Normal type with tiled set to false tint color White and blend mode Normal
      • Dialog - Set (Last created dialog item) size to (200, 200) for (All players)
      • Dialog - Move (Last created dialog item) to (0, 0) relative to Center of dialog for (All players)
      • Dialog - Set (Last created dialog item) flash to MAHFLASHANIMATION.swf for (All players)
      • Dialog - Show (Last created dialog) for (All players)
But this give me an error saying: DialogControlSetPropertyAsString

So, how can i solve this?

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
You can even show flash files with SC2?

I would imagine that your flash animation is incorrectly made (they might only axcept it compiled in a special or unique way) or that the .swf that SC2 uses are not true flash. Additionally the playback support might be missing from the game currently.

You can even show flash files with SC2?

I would imagine that your flash animation is incorrectly made (they might only axcept it compiled in a special or unique way) or that the .swf that SC2 uses are not true flash. Additionally the playback support might be missing from the game currently.
I have to inform you about that. Starcraft II DOES use flash. Though, it's compiled as Scaleform GFX (.gfx).
To turn an SWF to GFX you need the application itself.

Scaleform GFX o.0? Google it.

scaleformgfx580newchart.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.