• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dialog Trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Problem I have no idea how to fix and probably is simple...

This is just a dialog I made...

• Actions
    • Dialog - Create a Modal dialog of size (500, 350) at (0, -20) relative to Bottom Right of screen
    • Variable - Set Mine A Dialog = (Last created dialog)
    • Dialog - Create a Check Box for Dialog (Last created dialog) with the dimensions (100, 50) anchored to Top Left with an offset of (50, 50) setting the tooltip to "" and default to Unchecked
    • Dialog - Create a Label for Dialog (Last created dialog) with the dimensions (200, 300) anchored to Top Left with an offset of (130, 60) with the text "Activate Terminal Control - Allows ..." color set to White text writeout set to true with a writeout duration of 0.5
    • Dialog - Create a Slider for Dialog (Last created dialog)
    • Dialog - Set (Last created dialog item) size to (200, 50) for (All players)
    • Dialog - Move (Last created dialog item) to (50, 50) relative to Bottom Right of dialog for (All players)
Problem is the move dialog item and set size doesn't recognize the last created dialog item to be the slider but it keeps moving the label. why?

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
A slider could be 1 of 2 things. Firstly a scrole bar like those found at the right hand side of the window of your browser to allow scrolling though lists (might explain why you can not create 1 lol). Seconndly it could be a sliding bar (which is more what I think it should be as the others usually are refered to as scrole bars) like those used in the galexy terrain editor to choose brush size, interfal and density but more fluid.

If the latter is what they are, you could use them for something like zoom, effect rates, or any high fidality options your map needs which have a max and minima but no fixed interval.

Level 6
Yeah the slider is definitly not a list slider, thats aded if its longer then like 4 list items, I think the slider is the hold down and drag to set a number from EX: 0-100

Status
Not open for further replies.