• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cant select variable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
So i made a variable, not a local one. I can set the variable in one trigger... but can't get it to let me select it another trigger.

Seriously this new editor has some strange changes which i don't see the point off sometimes.

• Melee Initialization
    • Events
      • Game - Map initialization
    • Local Variables
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • UI - Hide game UI for (All players)
      • Portrait - Create a portrait sized (137, 215), at position (50, 50) relative to Top Left of screen, and show model Portrait - Marine (look from camera Default Portrait Camera and play its Default animation) (initially Visible) (Wait until loaded)
      • Dialog - Create a Modal dialog of size (500, 400) at (100, 200) relative to Center of screen
      • Variable - Set HealthBar = (Last created dialog)
      • Dialog - Create an Image for Dialog (Last created dialog) with the dimensions (200, 50) anchored to Top Left with an offset of (100, 200) setting the tooltip to "" using the image Assets\Textures\white32.dds as a Normal type with tiled set to true tint color White and blend mode Normal
      • Dialog - Create a Label for Dialog (Last created dialog) with the dimensions (200, 50) anchored to Top Left with an offset of (100, 200) with the text "Text" color set to White text writeout set to false with a writeout duration of 2.0
  • ]
  • HealthUpdate
    • Events
      • Unit - Any Unit Life changes
    • Local Variables
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Dialog - Set (Last created dialog item) text to "Text" for (All players)
See the second trigger must go from Last created to the that HealthBar variable but it doesn't show up in the table...

Status
Not open for further replies.