• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Custom UI Help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my current Script.
  • Abilties Bar
    • Events
      • Game - Map initialization
    • Local Variables
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Dialog - Create a Modal dialog of size (340, 660) at (0, 0) relative to Bottom of screen
      • Variable - Set AbiltiiesBar = (Last created dialog)
      • Dialog - Set the background image of AbiltiiesBar to Assets\Textures\white.dds
      • Dialog - Create an Image for Dialog (Last created dialog) with the dimensions (350, 672) anchored to Bottom with an offset of (0, 0) setting the tooltip to "" using the image Assets\Textures\ui_battlenet_glue_frame_bucket_long.dds as a Normal type with tiled set to true tint color Blue and blend mode Normal
      • Variable - Set AbiltiesBarBottom = (Last created dialog item)
      • Dialog - Show AbiltiiesBar for (All players)
What i am lookin for is to create a bar at the bottom of the screen.
a blue box.. Which is see through but i have changed it many. Times at the moment it will not be see through and does not get set up properly. Help Please.

Attachments

• Screenshot.Jpg
    Screenshot.Jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 191
Level 12
Have you tried not creating the image (the white.dds image item) and setting the background image directly to the battlenet frame image?

EDIT: Won't work, what you actually need to do is to hide dialog background (there is an action for that), and create the image, like you do, with some transparency (it is set as part of the tint color, just use custom value instead of one of the presets)

Status
Not open for further replies.