• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Shido's Drawing Board

Level 32
Hmn, i suppose to be like living in a hot country feel unsafe fate but well, we gotta die sometimes folks.
New artwork, someone get me a Maxwell's Approval of Concept.
- It's kinda illegal to open other program in a PC class, you could get earpulled and yoinked out of class.
- I used old version of Paint.net, so that why i can't have smooth paintbrush for it :(.
- In reality, climate change is caused by human so yeah, everybody is the cause of it. (see, quit burning your plasticy bagsy)

Level 32
Whoops Whoops, wouldn't be a Shift Spirit (my title) if i don't have a self-portrait. New artwork, stay fresh.
  • The Hydrothirst is a reversal vampire concept based on actual me in real life. Myself is one thirsty girl who drank like 6L water or iced tea (no sugar) per day. When i gone thirst, i went crazy and exhaust like a dry land fish.
  • This is my third artwork with me being a stand off main subject.
  • This is also the first artwork with someone looking the subject, in this case a drowned knight saw a drowned diver resurrect him.
This would later explain if i were honored to be cameo as a hero (if ever) about what concept of abilities.
If you need it, i provided here.
[Passive]: Aqua Maniac
Hydrothirst cannot regenerate/increase mana per sec but she will gain by standing on river or using her W. She will only maintain 10 mana maximum. Each mana provide 1 % HP per 5 second and only heal when in-combat.
[Q]: Wave Slap [Cost: 2 Mana / 8s CD] [2s CD during R]
Hydrothirst next auto attack will slow the first enemy and bounce 2 wave of water to deal damage nearby unit, prioritize hero.
[Enhanced R: +1 Bounce and all bounces add slow]
[W]: Underflow [15s CD]
Hydrothirst charge her hydraulic body in 3.5s, regenerate her mana and reduce damage from enemies by 40%. However, she cannot attack during charging and slow her movement by 20%.
[Enhanced R]:
[W]: Overflow [1 use only during R]
Will end Thirst of Vain early, Hydrothirst create a nova that stun all enemies for 2 seconds and execute enemies with below 20% Total HP.
[E]: Tidal Path [Cost: 5 Mana / 20s CD]
Hydrothrist create an aura that refresh mana base on their maximum MP, double when on river. This also grant allies movement speed for a certain duration.
[R]: Thirst of Vain [Cost: 20% Max HP/ 100s CD]
Full recharge her mana instantly, Hydrothirst immune to any form of CC and Wave Slap will be enhanced. Underflow will turn into Overflow, last 10 seconds.

Level 32
Hello there, Its a me. I leave this one and nothing need more explaining.
Gōsutojisan or Oji meant Ghost Uncle (Gōsuto ojisan) - He is Haiburazā 's Uncle, who lives prior the Uninvited's arrival in the city. The splash take place when Oji meet with his boss at the small apartment.
But after denial to undo his boss's current curse, Oji threaten his boss but with calm mind.
Oji is primary antagonist in The Uninvited universe and his target is to turn this world into demon, turn his curse into a demon king. But it will explain more in sometimes.

Level 32
Drop some nice one here, enjoy it :D
The name "Bleeding Moon" isn't really bleed, that just a name due to heat ray causing the edge surface turn red. It feel like bleed but not bleed :D.
This planet is actually name " Platinum " due to appearance look like a sun or moon. Like gold and silver. The Joke line:
[Shido: See that Doomie, don't fed Deepo some demonic pepsi or it blow that moon in half.]
Is a reference of Artwork of Deepstrasz and Dr. Super Good where Deepo portrayed as a fire spirit-shifter.
I still gotta plan for a new one since its pretty outdated and looking forward to reworking Deepo.
The character on top the moon is Iron Guardian (old name: Masked 8)[i have to rename it due to my uncle request of character] and will be planned to do rework as well.
Have a nice day, folks.

Level 32
Do you say mooooree !!?!??!?!?!

Ok, be safe out there fools. Doses of weird artwork just too much for you aren't cha ?
This is the first set of two artworks uploaded in 2020, despite being a WIP.
On The Great ZooBorg Brawl:
  • Lots of inspiration, from Overwatch to Super Smash Brawl. All animals (except the top left) in that picture are modified species.
  • The Elephant's Gear Colortone are based on Disney's Big Hero 6 character, Baymax.
  • The Dog wearing a Big Freaking Gun have a right arm label said: D1N60. Meaning this one is a modified Dingo.
As for Iron Guardian, This is the third artwork to him. The other one right here. This is the event prior to the Bleeding Moon artwork.
To be specific, Iron Guardian (from here i will shorten as Iron) is an actual player character. He isn't a canonical character from the game itself but he is well known for this unique appearance that not even every other servers replicate him. And no, I am not his host btw.

Iron actually request these despite i don't have much experience in drawing on computer general. And no, I wasn't pay to do this because i love his appearance. It is somewhere between mysterious, coolness and somecase, I thought he was an NPC because that just look great than a super soldier. Glad i have accept it and consider to be part of my artworks.
Both of them aren't complete it yet btw so next time no Trivia.

Level 32
Greeting, you would want to closed your door if you're living with your parent or something. Or else they think you are watching hentai comic or what so ever.
This may end up one of most fetish artwork i have ever made so I put a warning right on the spoiler.
Hence the content, I asked Mr. Goblin for approval if I have to censor that part. Gladly, he said yes.
So here you go, look like after mine got allow to be here. Someone would do something similar.
And if you think that your content are safe enough but not ensure, please contact to Mr. Goblin.

Remember, read the rules of what content allow here.
  • This is first partial-nudity content splash art. Surprisingly, I do see naked man a lot but so much that i don't feel awkward anymore.
  • Lots of debate when doing this is that Alchemist Prisoner was supposed to be canon to Iron Guardian artline. However, despite resemble to him, this is not possible due to his muscle character was pretty thin. So this is a non-canon and doesn't belong to IG artline.
  • Even he is Iron, It's not possible to bathe below lava despite most of his body contain entirely with Iron. The rock surround him is Komatiite. The lava in here are ultramafic lava, a kind of lava that can be erupted over 1600 degree Celsius.

• Actual Iron (depend on how purity is this piece of metal) melting point: 1538
    Gold melting point: 1064
    Silver melting point: 961.8 (according to google)
    So all two of them melted like got damn mercury.

• Lava are mostly molten rock so if you put your foot in here, it would be hard to get it out because such weight and viscous in it just a lot to handle.
Iron 3 timelapse.gif

Last edited:
Level 32
Hello, Haven't been a wagon of drawing because of exit examination studying. Hope for the best, I will pass that thing and move on my life with a career that I wish for.

Anyway, have a nice day and no trivia for this one.
JXtItDA.gif

Level 32
It seem I lost count or something about last hive members pic. None the less, can you guess the people on his shirt? intellectual or not might recongized at least one person.
- The shirt of deepstrasz is actually a real shirt I made as hard-core Hive Member.
- Obviously, this isn't how him look like fictionally (the man switch every avatar). Make him look like a living fire was something i want to imagine describe a man simply related everything hardly anger. [do you know a candle is harmless unless somebody touch it, so I put on a suit and barrier the Creation so he ain't no slave boi.].
- This is one of those works need no use of color other than gray, white and light blue. Simply for space thematic. However I choose lighter color for happier tone.
- The planet is reference to Moon Thief aka Moon Stealer. Also the reference to deepstrasz's old youtube profile. [a cat]

Last edited:
Level 32
Beware, I'm LIT for more works.
Announcing redo The Uninvited to have a better storyline and yes, character will be redesigned so their appearance is no longer canon but will maintain what make them identical.
This is the first time make a fusion weapon to a non-weaponry item. In this case a motocycle, I explain how it work:
This is a weapon combine from greatsword and a motocycle called Motorsword. The wielder need to have incredible strength since this weapon is twice heavier than a normal motocycle (not a scooter).
Motorsword have a sweet spot, the wheel, each hit rely on friction due to how fast its goes. About 160 km/h should be lethal enough. However, this weapon have a con on its own. Since this is made out of rubber, enemies can use spike or a nail to limited its strength.

This is also a canonical character and the first for a new story to The Uninvited. He is a half-human, half-troll, blessed by heart of desert to wield the creation forge for the sake of his benefit and a goal: " Destroy Unwanted Trespasser ". Oji (yes, he is major antagonist and obviously canon) came pass him and burn away the poor troll face result hatred to demonic being and a cause to who he is now.

Level 32
Boink! Hello unknown visitor or some sort, welcome to quick Q&A that question by myself or some sort. After around almost 3 years since making this thread which outright just 70% replies are from me just bumping around here. I didn't expect to be around 8.5k viewer and holy moly, I was blessed. My birth of the day will hit soon and Mr. Seedin, you still owed me a cake here xd.
Where is my paper of questions?............Oh that right, I didn't prepare one but i think it out eventually.
Anyway, let head on this thing.
  1. What is Shido? Why with the s**t tons of replies are from Shido? And why does Shido refer in 3rd person?
    Shido is a name.
    What? That is? Of course because it clearly a name. Unless you are an anime fan..... Then no need to explain.
    Because that is bumping, well not all case need a bump. Sometime, I secretly uploaded it without some bump.
    If i actually refer in 3rd person, It just Shido is a shift spirit - consider spirits are genderless despite look like being a female speaking.
    Or else Shido can be someone on the internet
  2. Why is your arts doesn't seem like other with fantastic masterpiece of works and yours just take less than a day?
    I'm a student and sometimes despite imagination is wider than a flat earth, time isn't wide to me. But i try to demonstrate how imagination come around as quick as a cat getting sprayed by water.
  3. Are you autistic?
    Yes, because human already autistic. Don't believe me, if you aren't then you never have imagination.
  4. Do you ever get an art class? It doesn't seem like improving to be honest.
    Middle school have one. It will improve as time came by. I learn through internet but i rather improve by skills irl.
  5. Why are too many spoilers?
    Surprise? Of course you don't review them, but that is the person options.
Thanks you for coming by this short Q&A, hopefully I am either getting interviewed by Mr. Goblin [for drawing him too many times without his permission] or getting bones thrown by a lich. But for now, stick to 18th November for something I have my promise making.

Level 32
Greeting, Christmas is coming soon and hope it won't be #cancelled by a damn virus.
Anyone recommend a person for me to draw for x-mas blasting here? Jump on it.
  • Despite having similar appearance to actual Shido, DigiPainter is not a Shido form since she has those watermelons. [Shido in THWS universe do not age that why I can't have that]
  • She used to have only one ponytail but double up for Firelord's appearance.
  • Her "flames" is binary.
  • She is an orc who was infused in computer universe. Outside of that universe, she might be a victim of an accident that cause her limb to be amputated.

Level 32
Hello the 2021 - Where morona is like everybody days. Enjoy the starter because it's time for poll of the best works I have made since the debut of this thread. Make your choice now because this thing will last as long as Feb 28th. All the entries is now show up again to help you make the choice. Good day!
While the Patient -1 doesn't have trivia, the top 10 will get a special bonus trivia addon:
  1. Mr. Goblin is currently holding the most appearances in Shidoverse. 2 works personally, one with KILLCIDE, one with x-mas special and recently in Barber Maxwell, total of 6.
  2. The chef from Underworld is arguably one of the best works that people actually like beside deepstrasz taste in my country.
  3. House Mecha never finished entirely, but no one want to put color in there aside some shining.
  4. Iron Guardian real name is "Sắt", ironically meaning Iron as well.
  5. The middle orange character (Foreign Creature) is the rarest case of Shido has drawn armpit hair.
  6. Volcanic Prisoner is canonically confirmed as Iron Guardian pre-disfigured. He is also proven to be almost fireproof.
  7. Icemanbo is the only person actually use my work as an avatar (what a nice man).
  8. The uninvited is currently the only group that Shido made received a rework or in this case upgraded appearance.
  9. Motorslayer is a blue troll.
  10. Misha is actually an archon, so technically he shouldn't have legs. But I still added anyway so he is not allow to be cheating and skip leg day.

Last edited:
Level 32
Hello mod, just left me slide the line and have a nice day as always. :cgrin:
Also thank you everyone for helping me reaching 10K views. It was quite a road of drawing to look for the positive light and I wouldn't have gone this far without everyone. Godspeed to all of you.

Level 32
Howdy, it's quite an active time for me slap extra art and works but i'm just hanging around so have a nice day.
  • Ash (in my interpretation) is based on Newground's Convict and actual ashes.
  • Despite made out of...Ashes, he isn't a smoker in real life.
  • It is unknown if he was made out of wood ash or volcanic ash, in that image he was made out of volcanic ash.
  • Mr. Ash himself also part of Adventure Of TypeScript banner who as a main host.

Last edited:
Level 32
Hello, it's someone birthday and I gotta need something put in april so godspeed and have a nice day.
especially you
This is by far the most powerful drawing x) i ever made due to it cost almost all my stamina and probably because stuff can go lethal, i get Mythic on the line and colab as a helpping hand. Quite a fun experience and will be colab again in the future.
Ralle appearance is based on l3lackdeath version of him but with some differences:
  • l3lackdeath version is grayscale body and a bit of metalic while this version lack of this because i view it as a skin rather Ralle having an armored neck.
  • Collar is kept to maintain the continuity since Ralle being a bull is already retconned.
  • Flame in l3lackdeath is straight rainbow flame but due to not many platform support GIF as an avatar, Ralle is seen with green and i think being a Fel Moose would be a badass
I was in charge for the main drawing part and Mythic is the person correct some elements and lighting boi for this pic.
This is also uploaded on Ralle's birthday so x) .... i have no end liner.
Happy birthday, Mr. Ralle.

GIF WIP.gif
Whoops, i got in a bit of error x) and managed to fix up the ear, it's a minor change so you can ignore it anyway

Last edited:
Level 15
Hello, it's someone birthday and I gotta need something put in april so godspeed and have a nice day.
especially you
This is by far the most powerful drawing x) i ever made due to it cost almost all my stamina and probably because stuff can go lethal, i get Mythic on the line and colab as a helpping hand. Quite a fun experience and will be colab again in the future.
Ralle appearance is based on l3lackdeath version of him but with some differences:
  • l3lackdeath version is grayscale body and a bit of metalic while this version lack of this because i view it as a skin rather Ralle having an armored neck.
  • Collar is kept to maintain the continuity since Ralle being a bull is already retconned.
  • Flame in l3lackdeath is straight rainbow flame but due to not many platform support GIF as an avatar, Ralle is seen with green and i think being a Fel Moose would be a badass
I was in charge for the main drawing part and Mythic is the person correct some elements and lighting boi for this pic.

Whoops, i got in a bit of error x) and managed to fix up the ear, it's a minor change so you can ignore it anyway
This is absolutely amazing, you and Mythic did an awesome job! The detail on that hammer is absolutely mind blowing and those pauldrons are pretty badass!

Level 32
Hello, thanks for liking the Ralle's splash and of course the support you gone in the last month. Better hope i can bring something banger if i managed to restock some stamina. Have a nice day
There is no trivia.

Level 21
especially you

now we just need the mdx version :grin:

Level 32
Happy Halloween folks, hope your parent aren't a dodge folks would just steal all the neighbor's snicker.
  • Welcome to the Spirit Realm isn't related to the main Hive canonical universe but part of Shido's personal lore as all the people in the splash aren't themselves. This splash is also resemble to Shido's otherwork, Psycho Team
  • The character in the splash is based on:
    Green side: Drake (the one look draconic), Archian, Mayday.
    Red side: Ralle, G.Frank, William (the cube thing).
  • Ironically, Green represent the Chaotic nature. Red represent the Order nature.
  • Mayday appearance is reference from Yuji Itadori.
  • Shar Dundred (at least in this splash) being in the middle may act like Moral Compass, also the reference for his main universe personality (On&Off). He is also use the previous appearance in this one.
Because haven't been so long for at least one trivia right ?
  • Originally, Mayday could have been a naked spirit but was later changed to fit the color scheme of the splash.
  • The color scheme was originally green and purple before changing to mint and red pink.

Level 32
Huh! I appreciate the neat drawing you did of me. : )

I definitely think you should do this. ^_^
That would be nice but i prefer not to use @ to notificate.

and well you quote mr. Maxwell already woke his slumber, i might as well leave him a message too

You cut goblin ear, now you should treat him with extended hair cut. [check the barber splash]

Level 32
I don't understand & I think you are incorrect; this is exactly what pinging is made for. It is a shame you want your artwork to have greater reach, especially to those whom you depict. :<
If I make like a splash with bunch of people in Hive, i wouldn't suppose to ping literally every one of them.

Normally if I make a big project drawing on a single person (single splash count as big work like Shar, Ralle), I message that person for permission and what do they want to depict and gather infomation.

The Kyrbi Remake is technically done in 1 day and more of re-doing old drawing in the past to match modern day.

Speaking of big work, A big splash :infl_thumbs_up: will be uploaded in Janurary 1, simply to start a new year. It's gotta be blasting to be seen.