• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Sheep Squishers v1.6

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
~Sheep Squishers v1.6~
by Daxter3005

OBJECTIVE : In Sheep Squishers, you must control your ogre(up to 3 players) and walk across the line stepping over the puny sheeps. Survive the 5 long rounds squishing all the sheeps possible, but don't let 20 get to the shimmerweed, because the sheeps won't be attracted to the scent after it's all been eaten.

HOW I CREATED THIS GAME : I created this game thinking of sheeps and ogres(random thoughts enter my mind) and so I went onto World editor put a few ogres there in a line and thought : what to do with these guys. Then I thought, hmm.. perhaps if sheep came they could bash them, but the attacking would be annoying, so i used immolation as the squishing ability. That's how this game was formed.

REPORTS : report any bugs or stuff like that to [email protected]!!

NEW STUFF : I got rid of the "game created by Daxter3005" troll and the troll abit closer to where the sheeps get summoned. Also, I added sheep summoners. Just when you thought the game was getting hard, I added 5 more levels. While creating the new levels, i saw a bug in the levels and fixed it, also, the game starts 10 seconds game-time later than the usual 5secs game-time. Now, there's also a list at the beginning of the game showing you the rounds list. Also changed winning/losing sounds and message.

Sheep Squishers v1.7 coming soon!!!
Contents

Sheep Squishers v1.6 (Map)

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
[IGNORED(4)] - This map is very boring and dull since all you do is move and lacks a trigger that auto turns on the sheep squisher since in the time I played it my allies failed to turn theirs on. Also it requires no skill since all you do is move around a box to try and stop them. Too boring and no one wanted me to rm. Add new fetures like turn it into a hero arena or something since just trying to block sheep by moving in a box is just too mindless for people to bother playing it more than once, was a good atempt at something new but is just to dull. Maybe add more spells to block sheep with and different kinds of sheep, that might liven it up a bit. . .