• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sharpcraft No Limit Hack doesn't work anymore...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello everyone,
Do anyone has the same issue since 1.29, even with the latest sharpcraft version, I can't save my map because of the neutral units limit (with which I had no issues before)

That's pretty annoying because im largely exceeding the limit (100+) and there is no easy way to fix this, except for the Limit Hack to work again...

Did anyone find a way around ?

Level 13
You can always temporarily change the player number of some neutral passive/hostile units to a random player, then in your map initialization select all of those units and change them back to neutral passive/hostile.

Level 3
Thought of that but the problem with this map is that whenever you change owner of more than 1 unit at once to neutral hostile via triggers it will create a massive memory leak for some reasons...
I really need the No-Limit Hack :/

Level 13
Well, that's what:
  • Set TempGroup = Pick every unit in (Playable Map Area)
  • Unit Group - Pick every unit in TempGroup and do ()
  • Custom script: call DestroyGroup(udg_TempGroup)
is for! Yea, unit groups make a leak. That's why you remove them like that.
Add an if/then/else statement into the unit group actions to select those specific units to change.

Status
Not open for further replies.