• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Shandris Upright (Reforged Beta)

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
This is the upright Shandris model from the Beta. I am including the portrait although it looks almost the same, but with weird different lighting that was kind of, in my opinion, improved upon in the Reforged release version.

Also, this version has two attack animations that are both different whereas the two animations that I see in the release version look basically the same.

So this model would be good for some RPG with a closer-in camera, potentially. It's up to you to discover a fun way to use it!

I used this model in a late-night weekend project one time a while back, where I tried to use this model as the hero character in a Diablo 2 style RPG map (as shown below):

It also looks like this version walks more slowly than the release version. The animation speed is not the same. Also, for the record, the Hive requires a description of 1000 characters which I did not reach yet. But a picture is worth a thousand words, they say! So please click the View in 3D button if you're really seriously interested in how this model appears.
Contents

Shandris Upright (Reforged Beta) (Model)

Shandris Upright (Reforged Beta) Portrait (Model)

Level 7
Damn, not sure I'll find a deep use as you're saying into your comment, but it looks kinda great to make this version coming back. I like the 2 attack animations, and all the other little animations would be kinda great for, yea, an RPG like :) Thanks sir ! o/