1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Head to the 33rd Modeling Contest Poll and drink to your heart's desire.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Choose your means of doom in the 17th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. A slave to two rhythms, the 22nd Terraining Contest is here.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The heavens smile on the old faithful. The 16th Techtree Contest has begun.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The die is cast - the 6th Melee Mapping Contest results have been announced. Onward to the Hive Cup!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The glory of the 20th Icon Contest is yours for the taking!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Shandris Upright (Reforged Beta)

Submitted by Retera
This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
This is the upright Shandris model from the Beta. I am including the portrait although it looks almost the same, but with weird different lighting that was kind of, in my opinion, improved upon in the Reforged release version.

Also, this version has two attack animations that are both different whereas the two animations that I see in the release version look basically the same.

So this model would be good for some RPG with a closer-in camera, potentially. It's up to you to discover a fun way to use it!

I used this model in a late-night weekend project one time a while back, where I tried to use this model as the hero character in a Diablo 2 style RPG map (as shown below):

It also looks like this version walks more slowly than the release version. The animation speed is not the same. Also, for the record, the Hive requires a description of 1000 characters which I did not reach yet. But a picture is worth a thousand words, they say! So please click the View in 3D button if you're really seriously interested in how this model appears.
Contents

Shandris Upright (Reforged Beta) (Model)

Shandris Upright (Reforged Beta) Portrait (Model)

1. Daliox1

Daliox1

Resources:
    Resources:
    Damn, not sure I'll find a deep use as you're saying into your comment, but it looks kinda great to make this version coming back. I like the 2 attack animations, and all the other little animations would be kinda great for, yea, an RPG like :) Thanks sir ! o/

2. gozi21

gozi21

Resources:
    Resources:
    thx rete i love thisss!!!

3. Ardenaso

Ardenaso

Resources:
    Resources:
    I'm more intrigued on how you made a skillshot for a basic attack

I can't even make a skillshot spell I can't replicate DotA Mirana's Sacred Arrow spell

4. Pwnica

Pwnica

Resources:
    Resources:
    @Ardenaso use breathoffire and Set the Area Effect and Final Area to 25 so its like an Arrow :)

5. Retera

Retera

Tool Reviewer

Resources:
    Models:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Reforged HD Models:
    Resources:
    Yea, it's just carrion swarm. Breath of fire would work too, though, surely.

6. Pwnica

Pwnica

Resources:
    Resources:
    i Prefere Breath of Fire cuz carrion swarm has the issue that the arrow is near the ground and dont look that nice :) for meele i use carrion swarm :)

7. Retera

Retera

Tool Reviewer

Resources:
    Models:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Reforged HD Models:
    Resources:
    Very logical. In the video, I was only able to use Carrion Swarm because I created a separate custom model of the arrow that had a height value applied within the model file so that it launched from the height of her bow.

8. Pwnica

Pwnica

Resources:
    Resources:
    because you are a pro... xD i talk for the newbies :p

9. SebioL

SebioL

Resources:
    Resources:
    He's the master himself in programming of modeling.
    We shouldn't be surprised by any exoteric animation made available by he. lol
    Retera, you're crack! :peasant-thumbs-up:

10. Pwnica

Pwnica

Resources:
    Resources:
    I know I saw his videos in YouTube, and his own Programm for modeling :)